12.2.10

Currently Inspired: Viv from Pretty Woman



first image via tumblr, collages are my own. clothes found via net a porter, the outnet, far fetch, topshop & browns fashion.

this post is a homage to WWW's "Currently Channeling". follow the link and you're bound to find inspiration galore. this kind of styling is my favorite thing to look up and find in fashion magazines. i love looking for connections and references- especially in fashion & style. i'm constantly thinking of all aspects of a movie, the clothes are a major part of how transcendent any film is. Pretty Woman may be a little bit risque, but to be inspired, instead of completely copy Julia Robert's character as a call girl could really, really make for a bitchin' outfit. i love the little details.... like how Vivian's studded cuff bracelets go perfect with her chain necklaces...anyway, enjoy!


IE: below is one of my favorite Currently Channeling posts...

4 comments:

jasmine said...

Agreed, I love those posts so much! And actually, the Pleasantville one happens to be my favorite as well, isn't it from a while back? Great job :)

Sailor Jamee said...

love everything you've put together...love whowhatwear as well!

ivane said...

I lovethis. You did such a beautiful job. I love the outfits in Pretty Woman especially that coral suit. It reminds me of a similar ensemble my mom used to own. I love gettin hand me downs from her. She had such great style. Thanks for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

Such a good post! i love the brown spotty dress from pretty woman! just to let you know i have but your blog in my website links..